Zanesfield, Ohio

I called them in response to an email they sent me about a 33 portrait 14.99 special.I asked them if I could get in for a session.

The guy who answered the phone talked so fast I could not understand him. And every time I tried to ask a question he interrupted me. I told him that I would be coming only for the 33 portrait 14.99 pachage and he kept interrupting me saying, "oh we will discuss that when you get here". I told him I wanted to know if that was the final price.

Because that is all I wanted. I didn't want any of the other packages. Again, he kept talking over me and would not give me a yes or no that i could just get the 14.99 package they were advertising. After several attempts to get this kid to answer my question, I finally interrupted him and asked him why he would not give me a yes or no answer.

He told me to not raise my voice. I told him to stop interrupting me and answered my freakn question! I said, I am the customer! You are supposed to answer my questions in order to get my business.

He said they don't discuss pricing over the phone. WHAT!!!???? Are you kidding me??!! I live out in the country and have an hour drive to the city.

I'm not going to NOT discuss the price over the phone with you before I drive an hour to get there and then find out its really $60. You think im ***?? I told him because of the way he was conducting himself over the phone with me, he can forget about us coming. Then hung up on him.

I have gone there b4 and have told lots of my friends to go there for pictures.If this is a new policy change they have put in place, I am definitely recommending my friends and family NOT go there anymore.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Portrait Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Portrait Innovations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Portrait Innovations portrait package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #996910

So you're going to spend more money in gas than you would spend on pictures? That's upsetting, I'm sure your children feel loved..cheap ***