I went to Portrait Innovations asking for simple head shots that could be used on the website of a company I work for. They responded that out of the 27 pictures, none were suitable quality.

I specifically asked for 300 dpi, I received portraits that were 79 dpi.

They used one single light, the flash on the camera. No secondary light, no back light or head light, all of which are standard portrait photography lighting techniques.

There were obvious stains on one of the backdrops clearly visible in the portraits.

Overall, I could have done as well taking a selfie on my cell phone.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Portrait Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $74 and wants Portrait Innovations to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Portrait Innovations and portrait innovations photo service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Review in Photography category Portrait Innovations "I am very upset, i made an appointment and i am on time but no one has showed up to work!! Its 30 mins past opening time and no employee!..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Staff Review from Smyrna, Tennessee Portrait Innovations "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photographer Review from Lubbock, Texas Portrait Innovations "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more