We had a 5:20 session scheduled in advance and showed up at 5pm so that we would be ready to be called back at 5:20.When we arrived, there was standing room only.

We had an 11 month old as the youngest in our family group. We were called back at 6:30!! Baby was already cranky. They called us into one studio for one ground.

Then we had to wait for the second studio for the other 3 backdrops!! That was another 30 minute wait!! Baby only made it through one backdrop as she was tired and cranky after nearly two hours of waiting...oh and it gets worse. After we're screwed out of 2 additional backdrops and several different poses, we sit to pick out our pictures but can barely here the sales person over all the other cranky, screaming children in the studio.

In the end I overpaid for a horrible experience and left with a pounding headache and most likely high blood pressure. BEWARE of this place. I will NEVER ever return. This was my first and last time.

I'm completely disgusted for a ruined evening.And I'm sure they do not care, they got their money.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Please don't!Holiday season there is terrible.

The company is terrible to boot. Customers are even worse. It's enough to send the employees into a nervous breakdown.

You have the right idea.STAY AWAY.