Employees are told to get people in and out asap.They are harassed by manager into obtaining their quota and constantly threatened with being fired.

Work weeks are 65 hours during holiday seasons. Employees are told to punch out for lunch, but not to take a lunch and keep working. Overtime is mandatory. They are told to "not tell a customer too much" and get them to buy more.

Legos are never cleaned. There is no break room or place for the employees to lock up their things...no microwave, only a small college sized refrigerator.

When overtime is not approved by corporate, managers punch out the employee if they are still with customers, so as not to pay overtime.HORRIBLE.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Manager.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

The muslins aren't ever washed but that's really not a big deal.If a manager or anyone has your employee number or the ability to punch you out, a huge part of that is your fault.

Why would you give out your number??

I believe you. The muslins and clothes and blankets at the local studio smell and look like they have never been washed. Disgusting.

Portrait Innovations - Most Unpleasant Uncaring Unhelpful experience! Portrait Innovations "...We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back..." Read more Portrait Innovations Child Photography Review from Sunbury, Ohio Portrait Innovations "I had a horrific experience Saturday? I had scheduled pictures for 6 kids between 1+7 years old 3 of which are step kids for 340pm. I got there at 335..." Read more Portrait Innovations Baby Photo Service Review from Rancho Cucamonga, California Portrait Innovations "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Staff Review from Smyrna, Tennessee Portrait Innovations "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more