Mayfield Heights, Ohio
3.0

I got there 20 minutes before my appointment at 7:00pm was not seen until 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment.The photography snapped about 10 photos before she realized the lighting wasn't set had to take pictures all over mind you you can see the waiting room there are kids screaming and running around which was a huge distraction to my children.

Then we are told to go to the next room there is someone in there and two families ahead of me. I waited about 15 minutes before I found my photographer to ask her what was going on she told me I had to wait another 20 minutes to finish my session at that point I told her I was leaving.

All in all I will never go back to this studio in my life this is the worst place to get photos done.I am truly pissed that I have to find another studio and get my kids all dressed up again for their Christmas photos.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photographer.

Preferred solution: to let other costumers know what they are getting into .

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

#902025

God forbid you had to wait!Feel lucky you even got an appointment.

It's not the studios fault that corporate wants sessions booked 10 minutes apart. Yup, cattle customers through and squeeze the most money out of em that you can. Bottom line is all that matters. Do you think the associates want to do that?

*** no! If their job wasn't on the line, they would snap the 1 shot you want and call it a day. But they have a protocol to follow that is highly micro managed from studio managers, regional managers and corporate managers and owners.

Good luck finding a photographer or studio that you can get into for holiday photos and better yet if you get an independent photographer, good luck not spending your mortage payment on photos.Quit your ***, stand in line, wait your turn and STFU!

Urbana, Illinois, United States #902010

Note to all moms... Visiting a portrait studio during the Christmas season will NEVER be an in and out process.

Lexington, North Carolina, United States #901408

Should have came earlier ***.Sorry your not first priority?

They have a job to do.

and its the busiest season for them.Cut them a break rude ***