Took my child to get her picture taken.Been going there for years.

For her first year, we took her on a monthly basis to get them taken. This time, it was the worst experience ever. We were told that we could use the coupon, then when we got there, we were told we could not!! I called corporate and it was even worse then talking to the store manager!

Will not ever go back....they lost a good monthly customer.I have been going here for the last five years, but this happened, i will find a new place to go to.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Coupon.

I didn't like: Misleading sales tactics.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Don't blame them because you can't read the coupon.The dates are right on it.

Good monthly customer spending $20 is not there idea of good.Enjoy finding another place where you can go every month and get it so cheap

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Sanitary Conditions Review Portrait Innovations "Not 1 but 3 different mice running around.Told girl at front desk while waiting 45 minutes past scheduled appoint and she says, " yeah we know thanks."..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photographer Review from Lubbock, Texas Portrait Innovations "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more