1.3

I am so fustrated with this particular portrait innovations after being given the run around and having to write emails instead of talking to someone in management I have still gotten nowhere. I have worked in customer service for 20 years and would never treat my customers like this.

I wonder why you all are still in business with all these bad reviews. I scheduled my family to have portraits taken on December 16th at 12pm and waited patiently for almost 2 hours to have our pictures taken. After finally having our pictures taken feeling extremely rushed because of the employees being busy. We check out not realizing that I was charged $40 for a package that was promoted as 29.99 to being charged $40 for shipping for items we thought was free.

So after spending $357.96 was still cheated out of $50 because when the person ringing us up didn’t key the correct cash amount in. I gave her $200 cash and she keyed in $150. When I realized we had already left and the store was closed. I go into the store Tuesday because they were closed Monday before I could finish the manger CHristina quickly said our drawers balanced that day.

She didn’t even know what day I was referring to before she spoke. She didn’t even check the computer. She went to the back supposedly called the district or regional manager and she said he said that because their store never had any money issues before that there wasn’t nothing she could do! I know what I gave the woman and my stepmother recounted the money before I handed to the lady.

I can’t believe this and it would be no problem if we didn’t already spend $357.96 with this place. I have spent so much money with Portrait innovations because I have always used you guys to take my daughters pictures but I am so dissatisfied. To top it off I never received the link to my email with all my gallery pictures. When I went in to tell Christina she just said yes a lot of orders did not go through and left it at that.

To satisfy the customer she should have put my order through again right in front of me and she did no such thing. I still don’t have a link to my gallery and out $407.96.

This has just been one big inconvenience. I think you should retrain your management to be alittle more personable and professional when handling customer service issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Manager.

Comments