A new manager is needed in this location.Customer's service is non-existence.

I was stressed out from the time I walked in until I walked out. Photographer was very amateur and did not explain buying options. I had to keep asking questions I order to get information. She spoke very low and mumbled.

A lady by the name of Teresa was extremely rude when I asked how many people were in front of me. She answered " I don't know because I know who you are or what is your name" and rolled her eyes at me. Almost a week later and I still do not have a quality print of my pictures.

I have went back three times only to get poor quality/cropped pictures.I'm taking my complaint to the Corporate office tomorrow; I pray to get a better resolution through that office tomorrow.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $7900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments