I went in on Sunday, June 14 to ask some questions and the person at the desk was very rude.I did speak with Christian the manager at the location in Fayetteville, NC.

I made an appointment with Christian. I was expecting Christian to place me in the correct spot for the photo, place my hands appropriately, tell me to lean my head or prop my hands next to my face. She did not do any of this. The photos were really close up and I did not like this.

I wasted 2 1/2 hours and was extremely disappointed. I was expecting a professional photographer and I was extremely disappointed. This was like a photo session for a model. Just whatever and the photographer would take 114 photos that were not needed.

Never go to Portrait innovations if you want a good photo at a reasonable price.This business is a rip off!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments