Wow!What a joke!!!

I kept telling this associate that we needed our package cheaper. She told us that the package we were getting was the minimum required number of poses for the CD and we have to mail to get the rights to it. She never once mentioned that she was giving us 57 sheets. Who needs that many pics.

I paid more in one sitting for this package by 175 than I paid for my grandson's newborn and 1yr pics at the same location.And of course no contact us option or email on their site at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading sales tactics and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of photo package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $325. Portrait Innovations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned photo package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Crappy customer service and people Portrait Innovations "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Did not know how to photograph family of 6 Portrait Innovations "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..." Read more Portrait Innovations Baby Photo Service Review from Rancho Cucamonga, California Portrait Innovations "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more