Made an appointment today at 1pm at the Granger, IN site and we arrived 10 mins early after driving 40 mins to get there.We waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes before approaching a worker about when our turn was and he said we were next.

We waited another 15 minutes and decided to leave because my 4 month old was starting to get fussy and tired.

My mother approached a different gentleman who was now at the counter to tell him we were leaving because we had been waiting for an hour when we were supposed to have an appointment and he did not even look up at her, he continued what he was doing and said "Sorry".We will not be going back.

This person wrote the review because of "waited an hour when we had an appointment." of portrait innovations appointment from Portrait Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Portrait Innovations to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Portrait Innovations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photographer Review from Lubbock, Texas Portrait Innovations "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more Portrait Innovations Baby Photo Service Review from Rancho Cucamonga, California Portrait Innovations "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more