I took my grandaughters to have spring photos made.Our photographer was very rude, and rushed them through the session.

She said they were very busy and didn't have time to be creative. She just kept snapping one picture after another. When she showed them on the computer and asked which of the three did we like best, we said they all looked alike because she snapped them so fast. I also asked her about doing some shots with them doing something other than just standing there looking at the camera, or use props or anything more creative.

She told me I would have had to let her know ahead of time if I wanted anything out of the normal session.

She was so rude when I told her I was not happy with the pictures and I thought we would have some nice pictures taken by someone that knows how to capture those special moments that we can't do ourselves.I was so upset by the time we left there, I will never go back again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of portrait innovations photographer. Portrait Innovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portrait innovations photographer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.

Comments