Raleigh, North Carolina

Didn't notice untill I mailed out books to great grandparents that grandsons name was spelled wrong.Told that I needed to return all four books before having new ones made.

Related: Idiots work at Portrait Innovations!!

They told me our 90 year old parents could drive to closest store to prove name was wrong. To top it off, pics in book are blurry. Spent over 300 dollars, and they are not willing to fix name spelled wrong. Never will I use them again.

Rude customer service.

Told I had to prove name was spelled wrong, and a photo of book didn't count.Needed nursing home grandparents to drive to a studio to prove misspelling.

Review about: Photobook.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Really going to get mad about us wanting something back in order to send you something to replace it's called an exchange.

Sacramento, California, United States #788228

Can you just call up Walmart and tell them a shirt you purchased was ripped and have a new one sent to you? You have to return the incorrect merchandise to get the fixed version... is this something so new?

Portrait Innovations - Crappy customer service and people Portrait Innovations "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..." Read more Review about Portrait Innovations Personal Studio Account from Cosby, Tennessee Portrait Innovations "This company is totally backwards they have a high turnover rate of photographers who don't know what they're doing. Today I went in to get pictures which I have done..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Review about Staff from Smyrna, Tennessee Portrait Innovations "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..." Read more Review about Portrait Innovations Baby Photo Service from Rancho Cucamonga, California Portrait Innovations "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more