Would never recommend this studio to anyone. Very misleading sales process.

We were strongly encouraged to purchase a pricey package that would include a disk so we would have all of the photos taken, but at no point were we told that while we were getting a disk with the package we decided on purchasing that we would NOT be getting a print release to enable us to actually use the photos on the disk. Also, to top that off, my Inbox has been inundated with promo emails of things I could buy with my daughter's photos on them but the way the photos were cropped and positioned, every single product sample shows that if I were to purchase the product, her head, feet and hands would be cut off (and they are ballet photos, so that's kind of important). I even brought this to their attention and although I was told it was fixed, it isn't.

So even if I wanted to buy something from the company itself that took the photos (which I don't), I can't!! Worst experience ever.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of portrait innovations photo from Portrait Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Portrait Innovations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Portrait Innovations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments