1.5

I brought a coupon in for $24.99 one pose, multiple sized portraits. I mentioned the coupon when I scheduled the appointment and before the photo session started.

I informed the photographer that I only needed a portrait from shoulders up (head shot) before she started taking pictures. She informed me she was going to take full length photos anyway. When the photo session was complete, I was told that I could ONLY use the coupon as an add-on to one of their packages. The minimum package was $100!!

This was not written anywhere on the coupon and was never brought up to me when I discussed the coupon I had. After she rolled her eyes several time with an attitude, she agreed to let me use the coupon. I didn't get one pose that I really liked as most of the pictures were full length. I settled for one and when it printed it was very blurry.

I brought this to there attention and was told it was too late to change to a different photo because she erased all the rest of the photos! Lovely!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. This was at Portrait Innovations in Woodbury, MN.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $39. The author is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. The most disappointing about photo services coupon from Portrait Innovations was did not correct mistake, disrespectful and professionalness of employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Terrible! Just terrible.

We took our engagement photos here and was there over 5 hours. A lot of people were there complaining about them taking long and having attitudes. The first photographer that took our photos was unexperienced and the pictures were bad. We were asked to comeback two hours later totaling 7 hours to get our pics taken again.

The second shoot was not any better. After complaining and calling corporate we were hung up on numerous times and told that our number was being blocked. Ashley in corporate is very rude as well as a girl named Tanisha. Portrait Innovations have no respect for their customers or our engagement photos.

We were told that in order to get a refund that we would haft to write a letter and wait for our funds to be sent by voucher in the mail. Considering that we haft to hire another professional photographer and our wedding day is approaching our save the dates are not out yet and my wife is stressing all because of this. I would not recommend anyone to Portrait Innovations. Please save your money and hire a true professional.

These are only employees that are given a camera with no proper training or knowledge in focus, lighting, or customer service.....

My rating is well below 1, I personally rate them at zero..... John, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma