filters
State:
City:
Product:

Portrait Innovations - Poor service

Waldorf Maryland, photographer smells of pot and high as kite. Worst experience ever
2.2
Reply to reviews
Good Morning I had photos made of my grandaughter at 5349 Ballantyne commons parkway Charlotte,North Carolina on 1/12/2019,I had called twice and specifically asked if I could get a business package done because I wanted to have just crown shots for her made and I did...

Portrait Innovations - Didnt recieve emailed pictures of

My family had pictures done on Dec 26 at 11 am we spent over $700. The name on the session is Cheryl Gill in Roanoke, Va location. They told me i would recieve an email with the pictures and i have yet to get. I have went into the studio and they still didnt do it. My email is schestnut85@gmail.com so i am trying to figure out why...
1.9

Portrait Innovations - Pictures

Never received my free photos nor did they contact me and this didn't happen one time it happened twice

Portrait Innovations - Missing pictures

Im calling because i never received my photo of my daughter she took back in sept thy said they will contact me when it comes in never did so can some one plese contact me or email me thank you mrs harris
2.2

Portrait Innovations - Questions about our last sesion

The office was closed. I had a email about a canvas.

Portrait Innovations - Poor customer care

Went to the Sugarland Location They only took one background pic and felt extremely rushed all the pictures came out bad. The person who took our photos seemed not pleased did not make us feel comfortable. Now I remember when I would get my 19.99 deal from babies R us and how great customer care they gave. This was my first time dealing with portrait innovation and diffinitly be my last.
Show

Portrait Innovations - Your customer service in stores sucks.

So I went in dec 16 took pictures with my 3 month old and 3 year old and I picked out my pose and the computer froze so the manager wrote down all my info and the pose I wanted and took my payment and never gave me a receipt && when I called the next day to pick up my photos . Mind you that I live in round rock and drove 2 hours to get my pictures you didn’t have them ready so I drove back home and kept calling so December 26 came they said they had already mailed them THEY DID NOT. It’s now January 3 and I still haven’t received my pictures ornament or coffee mug. I didn’t get to send my Christmas cards nor hang up my family ornament. I would like my money back the $60 I spent on these items.

Portrait Innovations in Lee's Summit, Missouri - Bad experience

Rushed, didn't get much to choose from, no picture of me and my son nor a father daughter picture, only 1 picture of me and spouse, i could go on and on. The lady was rude acted like i was only going to buy the special so there for it was a waste of time explaining the packages. Once i did get a package she continued to rush it and i didn't get to pick out cover of book or where the pictures where located in the book. She only gave us 2 backgrounds to choose from, 1 picture of my son and husband, 1 picture of me and my daughter and 1 picture of my husband and i. This was the worst experience of getting pictures in history.
1.8

Phone:
(704) 499-9359

Portrait Innovations Products and Services

Portrait Innovations - Worst service

The Durham location is the worst location ever the staff is rude even the manager . It’s always an problem when I comes here. I’m not happy with the service . I don’t recommend this location to no one . If you can help it please go other places.