filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Portrait Innovations - Pictures didn't come out like I thought they eoldsatisfied

Sunday, june 10th we call the same day of the pictures where taken and they closed and the next two days your stroe was close went into today and they wre would have to wait until we gey our booklets we are not happy .and we want or money back thank you
4.0

Portrait Innovations - Terribbleee

They do not listen to anything you ask. Its all what they want. They are pushy on buying it all..even though you want family pictures only they take single pictures of kids constantly and by the time you get to family photos the kids are wore out and dont want to take anymore.
1.5

Portrait Innovations - Horrible customer service

I went to the Kingwood location to take pictures. The photographer called me a liar and questioned me about what my photos were for. The customer service was horrible. I need to hear for a corporate representative as soon as possible.

Portrait Innovations - Not edited like I asked and rude

Just got my photos and I wanted our feet cut out they look terrible. Also she kept pushing us to take more photos when my 2 year old was fussing and had enough
1.8
Reply to reviews
I am so extremely disappointed in Portrait Innovations. We have used them with all of our kids. We ALWAYS get the packaged special and pick different poses for each picture and get the disk with every single photo (edited and unedited). This time it was 1 pose for all...
2.3
I didn't like
  • Back drop was poor- costumer service poor
  • Photo quality
Reply to reviews
I had a 5:30 appointment for my daughters 2nd Birthday pictures and arrived 15 min early to dress my daughter for her photos. After that we waited almost an hour before we were even taken back to start our photos. We got through maybe 20 pictures and then my daughter...

Portrait Innovations - Poor service and not getting things

I have my family photoa taking in your columbus ohio Studioand i have try to get ahold of them about.my three books and can never get a hold of any one. I spent over 300 dollars and i want my books

Portrait Innovations - Lovena Apple

She is a liar and is not to be trusted at all. Newport New VA police dept. has a warrant out for her arrest. She will scam you out of everything you own if you are not careful.

Portrait Innovations - Because my email don't work to recieve on my app

I want to recieve my pictures on my app

Contact Portrait Innovations

Mailing Address:
Portrait Innovations Corporate Office
2016 Ayrsley Town Blvd. Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone:
(704) 499-9300

Portrait Innovations - Didnt recieve all of my package

*** *** company, rude employees, can't file complaint with person only through email