Review about Portrait Innovations Photo Services from Gastonia, North Carolina
1169 Furnace Road
Iron Station N.C. 28080
Session ID#; 00209_20160330_0003A
I wanted to use the coupon for photo # 47C
The pictures we got were really good, but I have 3 kids and the photographer took full body photos of 2 of them leaving my youngest son out of that. That really upset me at the begining! But she did a really good job on the ones she did do. I haven't had my kids pictures made together since they were little and now about 11 years later I finally got them all together to do it! I had a coupon for a free canvas( 41 pictures for 29.99) which I gave to my photographer, well in the middle of picking my pictures she had another appointment and a man took over, it was very clear he didn't want to help me or deal with me at all! He had my coupon and told me it was a gimmick and basically said I had enough pictures, I brought the coupon to use, or I wouldn't have brought it and gave it to them! He rushed me off and was very rude, I felt like I was bothering him to do his job! When I got home and looked at my receipt and I had paid 19.99 for 1 canvas when the coupon was for the canvas/41 pictures for 29.99, 10.00$ more, and he didn't add my coupon and spent a total of 750.41, lost out on the deal I came for! I was already upset that they left out my sons full body photo in the chair and did my other 2 kids, they didn't offer to go shoot it right quick which would have took 5 minutes, now I"ve ordered 3 books which I didn't choose the photos that are going in it and paid extra for that. Any mother don't want one of her kids left out of a book of her kids, was told photographer picked out which photos are going in the book, wasn't able to even have an opinion. Wasn't even allowed to do that and if my son is left out when I get it were gonna have a problem which now I think he probably will be, we will see. But after all this I called down to the studio and told them what the man had said about my coupon, that it was a gimmick and they said to come back and they would fix it for me. For me it is 45 minutes to an hour drive to the studio, I get there and they say they can't do it, even though they knew it wasn't my fault, but gave me 3 sheets to shut me up, I was polite becaused that's how I was raised and decided to contact customer service, because of this I have spent another 106.75$,44.99$,42.70$= total spent 944.85$, If I would have gotten my deal and my son's picture would have been taken full body photo, I wouldn't have to have gotten a photo of him I really didn't even like, or match the other photos taken. But I can't have more of one of my children than any of the others! My daughter health is not great so we have to come based around if she feels good or not, and is having surgery! The least they can do is add my coupon, after what they put me through I shouldn't have to pay for it but was willing too because that was the whole reason I came! I HAD A COUPON THAT I WANTED TO USE OR I WOULDN"T HAVE PRINTED IT AND GAVE IT TO THEM.Thats alot of pictures I lost because of poor business!I was planning to go back in the summer but if they can't make this right I will never go back to any Portrait Innovations and will put the word out about how bad there business ethnics are. Thank you for your time and I hope we can resolve this issue and I uploaded the same coupon that I was supposed to be able to use!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Some of the pictures were good
- Kids finally got there pictures made together
- Products were great
- Comfortable waiting
- Internet coupons are great if they get to use them
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Left out my son
- Rush you make you feel like your wasting there time
- Told me to come and they would fix there mistake and did not
- Did not allow me to use my coupon
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- They need to make it right after it was there mistake and me driving back 45-60 minutes back and was told on phone it would be fixed. A waste of time and gas. The pose I want with my coupon that they kept is pose #47! And the man being rude!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Portrait Innovations Photo Services
- Portrait Innovations Photo Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "Robin Smith 1169 Furnace Road Iron Station N.C. 28080 firstname.lastname@example.org Session ID#; 00209_20160330_0003A I wanted to use the coupon for photo # 47C The pictures we got were really good, but I have 3 kids and..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Waiting 7 minutes after submitting my order, asked to speak with the managers and he said its all the milkshakes..... BS!! It's slow *** employees ! And he still made..."
- "Here are a couple of picture from the (dead) flowers that both my mother & mother-in-law received for Morher's Day. As you can see, the flowers arrived dead.Of course you..."
- "I love sketchers. I have bought a pair of sketcher d'lites the-new version- they are grey. I have only had them for about 2 months. They are coming apart at..."