Cosby, Tennessee

This company is totally backwards they have a high turnover rate of photographers who don't know what they're doing.Today I went in to get pictures which I have done at least 7 times before professional studio account says.

Related: Portrait Innovations Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

I only bought one post because I was looking forward to the discounts that are offered through personal studios account. Once I found out only one of my photos went to the personal studio account I asked why and my photographer did not know she had to go ask somebody else and they said because I did not buy a certain pose as you can tell in the picture it does not say that. I was very vocal from the beginning that I wanted to buy stuff online so it really bothers me that my photographer did not know. I drove an hour to go get the pictures done then when I called their customer service they said I would have to go drive an hour back to buy more and it was sorry for my loss.

I enjoyed how they can print the pictures quick but I do not enjoy and how they don't know their own policies and they don't know how to help the customer out if I had known I was going to get jacked around on my son's first birthday pictures I would not have went there to begin with.

I called customer service the woman was extremely rude and ended up hanging up on me granted I was mad and yelling but she should have accepted that let me vent because I was obviously upset and tried to find an outcome but she did not she did not care.Next time I will drive an hour the other way and go try JCPenneys maybe I'll have better luck then the portrait innovations in Hendersonville Tennessee and their *** poor corporate office and customer service

Review about: Portrait Innovations Personal Studio Account.

2.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Speaking as a former employee, the turnover is so high because the company doesn't care about its employees and it's customers.They work their employees till exhaustion for very little pay.

You are expected to maintain a high sales average and to do extremely high pressure sales. You are under constant threat of being let go if you have too many customers only get the $19.99 special.

Corporate doesn't care about customers, they just want as much money they can suck out of you.The general feeling is, if you aren't happy with us, we'll just get another customer and "you get what you pay for" Employees who actually care about customers can't stay because it's just too rough to be in that kind of environment.

to Anonymous Donora, Pennsylvania, United States #1246741

I am currently working at a location in Pittsburgh PA and it is extremely rough.I am one of those photographers who actually care about my customers and so does my store manager.

There are a couple of people that I can't quite say so much for and after what he did today I will not be surprised if he gets fired. Another thing they do is book for every 10 min!

There is absolutely no way in *** we can get a family in the room, take the minimum of 60 on 3-5 different backgrounds, choose the favorites, and on their way in 10 min!If you have a good team and a good production flow then there is no issues and wait times are only a matter of a few minutes.