Review about Portrait Innovations Child Photography from Sunbury, Ohio

I had a horrific experience Saturday?I had scheduled pictures for 6 kids between 1+7 years old 3 of which are step kids for 340pm.

I got there at 335 to check I'm after a text email and 2 phone calla from them to confirm that I would be there?! So it was extremely packed I asked the lady how behind they were and her response was, "well you are 5 min early." She didn't even answer my question . I had the kids sit down. About 45 min later I asked how long and they told me 15 min.

Wich put us there sitting for an hour .. Mind you I had to get six young kids ready , coordinate nap times, and eating. By the time thhwy called us my youngest (20 months) was crying , they suggested getting a family photo with out him and then suggested I reschedule when they are less busy! They were frustrated and annoyed by my crying baby and grabbing the other children by the arm to move them into poses I didn't even want.

I walked out after their suggestions and lack of professionalism! Why would I want a sibling picture missing a kid?! And I scheduled ahead of time because that is when I had all the children and time to get them ready!

We missed your out on having Christmas pics this year thanks to this horrible team at the green Ohio location !!!!I took a pic at home and would rather so that again then ever have my kids in that disaster!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Portrait Innovations Child Photography
Review category
review #755372

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Portrait Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1081730

Great looking kiddos, sorry about your experience though.

0 1 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081708

Your kids are adorable and you took a really nice photo of them.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.