Sunbury, Ohio

I had a horrific experience Saturday?I had scheduled pictures for 6 kids between 1+7 years old 3 of which are step kids for 340pm.

I got there at 335 to check I'm after a text email and 2 phone calla from them to confirm that I would be there?! So it was extremely packed I asked the lady how behind they were and her response was, "well you are 5 min early." She didn't even answer my question . I had the kids sit down. About 45 min later I asked how long and they told me 15 min.

Wich put us there sitting for an hour .. Mind you I had to get six young kids ready , coordinate nap times, and eating. By the time thhwy called us my youngest (20 months) was crying , they suggested getting a family photo with out him and then suggested I reschedule when they are less busy! They were frustrated and annoyed by my crying baby and grabbing the other children by the arm to move them into poses I didn't even want.

I walked out after their suggestions and lack of professionalism! Why would I want a sibling picture missing a kid?! And I scheduled ahead of time because that is when I had all the children and time to get them ready!

We missed your out on having Christmas pics this year thanks to this horrible team at the green Ohio location !!!!I took a pic at home and would rather so that again then ever have my kids in that disaster!

Review about: Portrait Innovations Child Photography.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

LadyScot

Good looking kids.However, do you think to make sure you were seen on time they should have just stopped in the middle of the shoot they were doing?

What if they had? Then your kids took too long so they have to stop during your shoot to keep someone else on time.

The fact is, taking portraits with kids sometimes takes longer than normal. It depends on the kids.

Some kids do fine, others need a little coaxing.Your entire attitude and lack of understanding makes me wonder how you act at home with your kids.

Ange

Great looking kiddos, sorry about your experience though.

Your kids are adorable and you took a really nice photo of them.