My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99.
The photographer & another lady who did things to get our daughter's attn & pose did a good job on the pics, but when it came to picking out the ones we liked, well, that's when the fast talking started.She said she had to start with the most expensive package and work her way down, and the 1st package was I believe well over $400.
Of course they want you to buy a package b/c they tell you that your little darling will be deleted from their system unless you get package with the CD.
(But now that I'm thinking about it, they asked if we mi ded if they used our daughter's image in future advertising...but if they delete it from their system, how could they do that??Hmm...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Portrait Innovations Baby Photo Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up. This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off. I called Lifetouch..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "Just pulled this tasty morsel out of a bag of Lays Kettle chips. #WhatIsIt? Help me @LAYS @Fritolay..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "eating these chips and pulled these chips out wrapped in a piece of plastic how gross!!!!!!!!..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."