Portrait Innovations - Review about Photos from Lubbock, Texas

385 of 600 Portrait Innovations reviews

My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin.My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures, and a random photographer walks into our session and approached my daughter, not an excuse me ma'am, straight to my daughter saying to her she couldn't take pictures in her outfit.

Not only did it upset her it upset me. We booked the appointment online and it states wear your favorite outfit. Probably not her favorite but it was our color theme.

Her approach was rude, disrespectful and UNPROFESSIONAL.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Photos
Review category
Photography
review #566726 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Portrait Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
385 of 600 Portrait Innovations reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12, 2015 #945091

I don't know why they would have a problem with her outfit. I think it's very pretty and classy. You have a lovely family.

whodat

Dec 08, 2014 #912942 Sandy, Utah, United States

I would say its my photograph either take the picture or ill take my business somewhere else. Where is the picture you posted. we cant see it.

Dec 07, 2014 #912466

I agree, her outfit looks fine. I wonder what their problem is. Your family is lovely, Ms. Waters.

1 1 Reply
mi

Dec 07, 2014 #912464

I have 2 daughters and I see nothing at all wrong with her outfit.It is pretty.

khristilynwatters

Dec 07, 2014 #912453 Lubbock, Texas, United States

Dec 07, 2014 #912449

What in the world was she wearing that they wouldn't take her photo? Enquiring minds want to know!

khristilynwatters

Dec 07, 2014 #912455 Lubbock, Texas, United States

I posted a picture of her outfit, it crisscrossed with spaghetti straps in the back!!! But who in their right mind would go and take professional family pictures to want to look as if they're going to a club!!! Angry mother.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Portrait Innovations. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Portrait Innovations.
Filing a new complaint about
×