Portrait Innovations - Review about Child Portrait from Souderton, Pennsylvania
I took my son there to get his 2 year old, pictures taken asked for a female photographer, and got a male one.My son cried at the time he did not like males, so he proceeded to take his picture with his finger stuck up his nose, snapped about 20 pictures of that with him sitting on the block the only posts, that I wanted with him sitting on the block with number 2 on it.
It may be cute when he's 20.
We did end up with a picture of him but you could tell that his eyes are red and wet from crying because I asked for a female photographer, when I called to schedule the appointment.Told them when I got to the the store I asked for a female, but the guy really didn't care just hurry up and get the pictures taken!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Child Portrait
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a horrific experience Saturday? I had scheduled pictures for 6 kids between 1+7 years old 3 of which are step kids for 340pm. I got there at 335..."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."