Portrait Innovations - Review about Afwul Pictures from Bellevue, Washington
Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6 month pictures.I was excited for months.
They turned out awful! They didn't get her to smile in any pictures, and when I said I was unhappy they said okay sorry. We asked for our money back and they gave us more pictures but they still were disappointing. The worst part?
They give you an extremely low resolution disc now so you can't even use the disc to put pictures on your phone or computer. I'm so disappointed. Awful experience. I will Never be going back!
All I wanted was some beautiful pictures of my daughter.Is that so much to ask??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Afwul Pictures
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son. It has warped badly (I have a new home). I contacted Lifetouch and they would..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."