Update by user Aug 30, 2016

Augusta, Ga

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2016

I use this place several times a year and spend about $250+ everytime.And I have never went without an issue.

My recent visit I received a call the night before my appointment saying they were overbooked and they had to cancel. I asked for another time that day and they didnt have any. I got an appointment for the next week and they had one person on staff. They had the same backgrounds they had 6 months before.

When checking out I requested my special orders items be shipped to my home, over a month later they still had not arrived. I called and they said they were shipping them that day. Two weeks later, they still hadnt arrived. I called back and they said they werent shipping because the employee, who was no longer with them, didnt check the right box.

Corporate called and said they would make an exception and ship that day. Over a week later I STILL DO NOT HAVE THEM!!!! Beyond frustrated, especially since I have spent so much money.

I like the same day prints, clothing changes, and quality.However customer service needs MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of portrait innovations shipping service. Portrait Innovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portrait innovations shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.