2.3

We had an appointment at 1:50 for my daughters senior pics and they were behind and we waited 30 minutes.Photographer with long black hair was rude and my daughter did not feel comfortable with her and therefore didn't smile in her pics.

She asked my daughter to change in her other outfit and my daughter didn't want to do anymore pics because she didn't feel comfortable with photographer and I told the photographer this and she told me "no, that's not going to happen, we have to finish the session, I am going by protocol. She told me that I had been there before and that i should have known that you have to go a full session. I told her that she can't force my daughter to take more pics when she doesn't want to. She kept telling me we have to finish the session that it was protocol.

I told her to try and force my daughter to and we ended up walking out in the middle of the session.The photographer had no right telling us we had to stay the full session.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Nothappylafayettein is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Comments