4.2

My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin.My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures, and a random photographer walks into our session and approached my daughter, not an excuse me ma'am, straight to my daughter saying to her she couldn't take pictures in her outfit.

Not only did it upset her it upset me. We booked the appointment online and it states wear your favorite outfit. Probably not her favorite but it was our color theme.

Her approach was rude, disrespectful and UNPROFESSIONAL.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photographer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

I don't know why they would have a problem with her outfit. I think it's very pretty and classy. You have a lovely family.

Sandy, Utah, United States #912942

I would say its my photograph either take the picture or ill take my business somewhere else. Where is the picture you posted. we cant see it.

San Jose, California, United States #912637

Where's the watermelon?

to Leroy Lubbock, Texas, United States #912784

Don't know!!!

to Leroy Hastings, Florida, United States #943680

What's watermelon got to do with photos?

I agree, her outfit looks fine.I wonder what their problem is.

Your family is lovely, Ms.Waters.

to Anonymous Lubbock, Texas, United States #912470

I have 2 daughters and I see nothing at all wrong with her outfit.It is pretty.

Lubbock, Texas, United States #912453

I posted a picture of her outfit, it crisscrossed with spaghetti straps in the back!!! But who in their right mind would go and take professional family pictures to want to look as if they're going to a club!!! Angry mother

What in the world was she wearing that they wouldn't take her photo? Enquiring minds want to know!