Featured Not resolved

This appointment was a disaster.I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.

They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be because I needed to run to get my son some Benadryl because he has bad allergies. I told the front desk lady that befor I left. My whole family was still at the studio.

I was gone 10 minutes and literally another family went in front of us. And she tells me that it's their appointment time. Now, that makes no sense to me when you were late and on top of that she could have gotten started with other shots intil I came back, especially since that family just got started, which means they were really late. They are not even using both sides of the studio.

It's now 3:07pm and they do not have any urgency to get us done. I will be calling their customer service first thing in the morning. If my mother in law was not leaving tomorrow and we had not driven 45 minutes to get here, I would have just left. If they have not gotten to us in the next 10 minutes, we are leaving.

We left straight from church to make it here in time and my kids are getting antsy.

This will definitely be my last time coming in here.Horrible place.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #1301423

"This will definitely be my last time coming in here."

I expect that this will not make them feel bad.

You're complaining about the studio but you show up for your appointment without your son's medication?Medication you had to get right then?

What were you planning to do, start the photo shoot, watch him wheeze in misery (great pix) and then make everyone wait while you "took five" and hightailed it to the drugstore.You can't make this **** up!

The photographer was still with a client 5 minutes after your appointed time?Egads!!

Then you left the establishment to run an errand, and you have the nerve to call the photographers out?Do you even know how businesses work?