We arrived at : 5:57 by my clock. Christmas traffic out that way was a mess. Since it's across from Hulen mall. We went tonight on a Tuesday.

My family rushed home early from work ready to take Christmas photos. MY Grandchild was soo excited. Then immediately very sad due to us being a few minutes late.

Our burst of excitement was ruinned by portrait innovation. Thanks for nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of portrait innovations photo service. Portrait Innovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portrait innovations photo service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portrait Innovations.

Comments

It's company policy. Don't schedule an appointment unless you're sure you will be on time.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1255047

"My family were less then10 minutes late and got turned away by the one off Hulen in Fort Worth. We had a 5:40pm appointment. We arrived at : 5:57 by my clock."

Hard to take anything seriously after that.