1.3

I called Portrait Innovations today to see about releasing the copyright on the portrait CD that I purchased so I can make copies when needed at other locations that makes copies. I tried making copies at Wal-mart on their photo copy machines but their associates told me that I needed a copyright release in order to develop pictures from the CD disc.

I was told by Portrait Innovations that since I didn't spend over $300 on a package that the picture CD is only good inside the store which they would charge me additional $20 per photo sheet to have printed. I spent close to $230.00 on these pictures and was told at the time of service that any time I needed copies that I could go anywhere I chose to make copies. I then asked them how much would it cost me for them to go ahead and sign over the copyright and then was informed that I'm unable to to do this.

I told them that I was lied to and therefore I will not return to bring any business to them since I was falsely given the wrong information. I am not happy that I spent so much money and to find out that this place isn't about making their customers happy but to make more money from their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ellicott City, Maryland, United States #1204669

Was that July 2016? I just had a similar experience. I'd love to talk to you!!