1.5

What a terrible experience!I wound up walking out of the studio empty handed.

The woman was rude and claimed the offer I had in my hand was no longer available. The coupon said it was valid until 10-30 (it's 10-27) and i called the day before to make sure it would work. I'm truly appalled by the lack of customer service I received.

I had a similar issue 2 years ago and I haven't been back until now, I thought after 2 years it would be better.How foolish

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Haleymay11 is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments