1.I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99.

I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer was down so now waiting about a week for my kids' pictures. I purchased these for a grandparent's birthday. 3) because of the printer being down I sent a copy to walmart and was giving as an I owe u the original when they come in.

Do to there copyright rules that I did not purchase apparently I was not able to give said gift. 4) upon viewing my kids' session I noticed the photographer did not spend the time to get that perfect picture. There were only 2 out of the whole session that turned out. She also done seperate pictures.

Excuse me the whole point was my kids getting a picture done together for the 1st time. Needless to say I shall not be returning to the same location. Also this was suppose to be an Easter session.

Grant it I like the picture I chose but it doesnt look like an Easter picture.Thanks but Rex at JCPennys is way better

Review about: Portrait Innovations Child Photo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments