3.3

Yesterday was my first time visiting Portrait Innovations in hopes to get a good photograph of all three of my young children. The photographer did a great job and was very patient when 2 of my children were uncooperative with the photo shoot.

She even got a few excellent photos of my older children and I ended up spending over $100 on photos. My complaint is that before we started, I requested a specific background that I saw on the website. I said "I want the chalkboard with hearts on it" and she said "Sorry, we don't have that one, but we will this weekend". I was a bit disappointed but thought I could find something else I liked.

She went into the room and pulled down a background with snow and snowy trees. I said "No, I don't like that one. I actually HATE snow." Instead of showing me other options or changing the background like I requested, she said "well, my manager is going to look through the photos I take and....these are just practice shots". So she took a few with the snowy background and then we tried a few other backgrounds that I did like.

The problem is that the only decent photo of all three of my children together has the snowy background. I don't want to hang a picture of snow in my house.

As I mentioned, I really hate the snow and winter. I am just really disappointed because I feel like the background should have been my choice and when I said I didn't like it, she should have just changed it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Family Photo Service.

Reason of review: forced to use a background I did not like..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 26.

Comments