I have been coming here for almost 6 years now and the past year I feel the service has gone downhill.My last time there my photographer was the only person there and had to stop our session 8 times to either answer the phone or help someone who came in.

I feel it is unprofessional to only have one person at a time working especially when people are there with younger children and the photographer has to keep stopping Then try to get the child back on track for pictures. One other Female worker came in towards the end of our session and came back to where we were to tell my Photographer that someone was waiting at the desk and she still had about 5 minutes of her lunch left. I understand that people should receive their lunch and breaks but seriously about 5 minutes and she sees we were in the middle of pictures and she couldn't help the person who walked in?? The crazy part is I was about to call this evening because I went in today to pick up my canvas and here again only one person working and she had to leave her customers to help me.

Very unprofessional! Although we absolutely love the pictures and the quality of them and that you get them on the spot but I will be looking into another place for our pictures to be taken this summer. I do not want to chance being interrupted that many times again.

The photographer, Laura, apologized over and over and I told her I understood it's not her fault it is managements fault they would allow for one person to be working at a time.She was excellent and this review in now way reflects on her work.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion