1.8

Went in on Saturday with my 5 grandchildren, ages 4 mo. to 12 years.

When I first walked in I was told by JP to get them ready around to the right. so I sat the little boys down on a loveseat and changed thier socks and was undressing the 4 mo old baby girl and before I could finish puting on her outfit, I was told I needed to move that they needed that area, so I packed up everything (diaper bag, infant carrier, and baby) and moved to a wooded bench to finish getting her dressed, along came a young girl about 26-32 in age, she said are you ready ? We'll be in front, so gathered up my things again and took them to the front, as soon as we started she had the 3 little boys ages 2-4-6 sit in the wagon, and told my oldest grandson of 12yrs to stand in the back and he would be holding the 4 mo old. So she got upset with the 2 yr old for putting his feet in the wagon and not sitting still.

finally took about 4 pictures of that pose. Than she had the 2 year old lay on the floor on his stomach than put the 12 yr old sitting in the middle and of course the 2 yr old rolled onto his back, and she snapped at him " HEY YOU NEED TO STAY WHERE I PUT YOU" I let it slide but when the 4 yr old tryed to lean on the back drop, she said" HEY LIL MAN THIS IS NOT TO LEAN ON, SO DON'T LEAN ON IT", She also took a picture of the 4 little ones togeather on the floor and put the baby in some basket and I told her that she is leaning too forward and she said will you know shesaid " WELL YOU KNOW SHE IS ONLY 4 MO. SO YOUR LUCKY SHE IS EVEN ABLE TO SIT UP".She said she would do individual shots of each child, and so after she finished with the 2 yr old he went out to the lobby to play with the lego, but she yelled at him " NO DON'T TOUCH, WE ARE IN A SESSION YOU CAN PLAY LATER" Than she said let's do a pose of all 5 of them standing, she put them in position, and the 4 yr old moved so she grabed his arm and put him back where she had told him to stand, so by now I'm way beyond mad. I'm pissed.

I have never in my life been treated so bad and this is very unexceptable. out of all the picture she took I settled for the only one worth buying, and it really wasn't that good. than when I got the pictures the outdoor back ground looked yellowish not green. I will never go back and I will make sure I let everone I know how I was treated.

I know that word of mouth goes along way.

I have not put this up on the internet just yet, because I want to see if anyone from customer service calls me back. I wish that someone could go in and look at the pictures that was taken.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude manager and photographer.

Comments