1.3

Hello.I am VERY upset with my visit I had today.

I come here all the time for my children. I had an appointment at 9 today.. My daughter was acting extremely fussy. After a few shots I asked him if we could stop and I choose from them but he told me no, that he had to get the entire session in.

He stopped to answer the phone not one, two, not even three, but four times our entire session with my child screaming while I waited for him to talk. After about an hour longer of my daughter screaming I had said from the start I just wanted the $9.99 package along with the $9.99 canvas. I shouldn't have to explain I only have that in my bank. He was upset I only wanted it when it came time to choose packages and even got an attitude saying I was wasting "precious" shots.

I was shocked!! I did not have the money though. I checked my bank and I overdrafted by $6.00. I checked my receipt as I knew what I should of paid and what I had in my bank and apparently there was a $9.99 shipping fee to this canvas?!

On my coupon I still have says it is FREE shipping. I also do NOT have my greeting cards in my picture package. I now have to pray my bank does not give me a $30.00 charge for going over and I am out the greeting cards, and have been overcharged $10.00 and was not informed. I am so upset.

My son has an appointment Saturday but I just can't go back.

I have NEVER been treated this way here.Always nice and friendly.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Overcharged shortedphotos.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments