1.8

A scheduled appointment means that at least 3 other families have the exact same scheduled appointment time and only 2 studio rooms-really??Photographers are very unwilling to hear what type of photos you would like.

They are required to take a certain amount of specific poses. The selection process is a joke. They simply want to peddle the highest priced packages and add-ons. What the customer wants is of no concern.

The photos are not ones that you look at and think "Wow!" what a great shot. Once you have been badgered into purchasing your hundreds of photos you will then get an email link to view your pictures online.

From there you can order any you would like for a LOT cheaper than what you just paid!I do not recommend this place at all.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Reason of review: the one photo i wanted cant even be used due to poor editing at the store.

Preferred solution: I would like the picture to be edited and reprinted to my satisfaction at the store closest to me(not where the photos were taken) at no additional cost to me..

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

No, no, and no.Photographers do care what you want.

CORPORATE doesn't care what you want. PI is a life draining entity on it's photographers and because of desperation of needing a paycheck, we stay. Believe me, if were up to photographers, we'd shoot whatever you wanted and just have you pay for your one pose and be done with it. But because PI wants money ( I mean they are a business after all) and most of us aren't working for lunch money because we're actual adults paying bills, we have to sell to meet an average or we get the ax.

So if you choose to use PI, be compassionate to your photographer.The whole process is from above the studio level.

That is the way photo studios of that type earn their money, along with the various studios that are located in various stores.Most of their photographers aren't professionally trained photographers either.

I know young people that were working as photographers in various studios that were only 18-19 years old, fresh out of high school.