I had a 5:00pm apt with your studio at heritage sguare in granger,in at 3/8/15, .Their were a lot of people and I was watching some photographers were great with babies.

My baby is 8 mths old and she was scared of my photographer so none of photos taken I was happy about and none she was smiling. The photographer kept telling me I had to choose a picture pose for the shoot and I was not happy with any of them. Some my baby was crying and scared and so I was not happy. I choose one but still my family was upset with me that I did not make her redo at a different time.

I look at some of the other customers babies pictures and they were great but mine were not.She didn't even say suggest that I could redo.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. katnel17 is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments