2.0

Had an appointment on March 17,2018. Checked in at the front desk was told that it wouldn't be a long wait.

Me and my daughter sat there and waited for over an hour in half to have the pictures taken. Felt like the lady taking the pictures was rushing my daughter with the poses. When we went to the next room with the white backdrop there was a black mark on the floor where my daughter was sitting the lady that was taking the photos didn't bother to even cover up the mark or anything. when the shoot was finished and I was to look at the pictures there was a problem with the computer had to restart the computer and go through all the pictures again.

After I was finished looking at the pictures i waited another hour for the pictures that the lady said would be finished in 20 min. I was supposed to receive my books and my canvas on March 30 in time for a Birthday gift when calling the store countless times they said that it was shipping and would be here in time. on April 3 I called again and was told that it should have been there but i have to call customer service. When calling customer service i was told that there was a problem with the order and they was going to ship to my home.

Haven't receive a email or anything stating that it has shipped or another problem.

And for the black mark on the floor of the white backdrop I was in contact with the manager and was told that she would fix them for me if I gave her the session # and i havent heard anything else about these photos. I spent alot of money on these pictures and the Birthday gift is still two weeks late.

Not a very happy customer.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Child Photo Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Staff, Wait time beyond scheduled appointment, Customer service.

Comments