Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jun 07, 2017

I have not heard back from Portrait Innovations district manager as corporate customer service stated I would. Customer service did not apologize for my awful experience nor did they offer any resolution. Absolutely one of the worst companies I've had the displeasure of dealing with.

Original review posted by user May 02, 2017

I had an appointment for a sitting.Manager made us wait for nearly an hour after our set appointment while she helped anyone else who came in the door even when there were other staff available.

We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back. Both babies were not familiar with the manager/photographer and she sat so close to them with the camera before letting them get to know her or have her be friendly before trying to pose them. After most pictures were taken with one background and a baby running out of frame or crying she proceeded to tell us we'd have to wait for another studio if we wanted a different solid background. By the time the other studio was available both children were unsure of her because she had left to help more customers who she made a priority over us getting our pictures.

We had been there over 2 hours at this point. Suffice it to say by the time she came back we didn't get many pictures of them. We waited in the front trying to give the children snacks and keep them happy while she helped more than 4 other customers who were either checking out or coming in without appointments. When I finally approached her in the back of the printing room she was eating and complaining about not getting lunch and my 2 children.

She jumped as I walked up and I said I'd have to view the portraits another day as it was now past dinner time and we has been there since early afternoon! She said she was going to show them, as I sat with her she left her seat 3 times to help other people and made me wait more than 35 more minutes to then use what PI stated was proper policy ( high pressure sales tactics and script) she insisted I "DELETE" every picture I wouldn't be ordering and stated they do not keep any images and once deleted forever deleted and tired to convince me to buy a $400 package and have a CD so the images would not be forever lost. I have never had such an unpleasant experience...EVER!

I will be sharing my experience on every social media account.I called Portrait Innovations customer service the next day they were open and they didn't care and did not apologize nor did I ever get a call from the district manager.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

I didn't like: Manager.

You're obviously the customer who's literally impossible to please and thinks the corporate gives a sh about you, lol. Don't waste your time thinking that little lady (:

Not blaming the victim, but you should have gotten a clue that they are severely understaffed when she kept helping other customers.The photographer shouldn't have any type of duties except to take great pictures.

I think if I were in a similar situation, I'd have been pretty blunt and told her that clearly you had chosen the wrong studio and thanked her for her time, and then left.Businesses don't listen to social media, they do listen to lost dollars.

to Anonymous #1324539

Yes you're right about their lack of care on what I've shared because Portrait Innovations has not reached out to me even after lodging a formal complaint with corporate and customer service. If I ever have a similar experience with another company ( I hope I never do) I will not stay or be treated that poorly again! Lesson learned :)

to Anonymous #1375007

Honestly we would have been glad for someone to leave.We are under staffed and you all treat us like filth and we have no say in the matter.

I have gone home crying my eyes out becaude of dealing with shitty clients.Dont shoot the messanger.

I feel for you being a mother of 2 and I can only imagine how stressful that was for you! I've heard from so many other mothers that Portrait Innovations had awful customer service and bad attitudes not to mention the used car sales high pressure trying to sell their over priced packages.

I hope you can get some great portraits soon.

to Sue #1325195

Thank you and I know to make sure and check everyone's reviews before I book a sitting for portraits from now on. It was disheartening to see hundreds of complaints regarding Portrait Innovations some pretty serious. Our family will make sure and share our experience with them so others will be spared.