I have used Portrait Innovations for 4 years, this was our 5th for spring pictures. This was the worse experience we have ever had with them.

We were forced to buy things we didn't really need, I knew what I wanted from the previous times we had gone in there. And I was forced to buy "extra" photos because I was told I had to keep deleting poses if I didn't. This whole place has gone downhill. The management is awful!!!

They say one thing on the phone then when you go into the studio they tell you another. We ended up spending 240.00 and got a photo book that I didn't want, then when I asked her about the copy wright letter for the cd of pictures she told me I had to spend 300.00 in order to get that, so we went BACK into the studio to SPEND another 70 bucks just to get the copy wright letter, she tells us, sorry NO you needed to spend 400.00 in a PACKAGE at the time of purchase. What a joke! So needless to say we still DO NOT HAVE the photo book we were FORCED to buy.

And that means we have to drive BACK there to get it whenever it comes in. I WILL NOT WASTE MY MONEY THERE NEXT YEAR.

The management has gone downhill and it seems like they are all about how much money they can get from people. The previous years we NEVER had issues at all, that's why I always went back, but this year was horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Photo.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1520271

They are really forcing their employees to get very high sales average. They want them to be infuriatingly pushy.

They hate the "specials" as much as everyone else does. Imagine 20 people coming in and just getting the 20 dollar deal.

When your sales average needs to be 180$ + or you lose your job. The whole experience is designed to be a soul crushing money pit for both customer and employee.