2.4

This place has went down the toilet. When they open they were great.

The last few years they can care about customer service. The same girls work there that over worked and they have no power to fix a thing. We got there early and watched the three girls do a big group and a smaller group. Didn’t answer the phone or help over customers while they where with these to groups.

We got called in 8 mins after our appointment. No problem! That was at 3:18, we left at 3:56. Out of that 38 mins we got about 15 mins of Jordan’s time.

I actually walked out of the door and came back to get the picture I was so mad. She was the only one out of the three girls dealing with customers. Excuse me ever other picture or hold on I’ll be right back. She did this with 6 customers until I walked out.

When back in after I put my son in the car with his father and rushed her through the photos to get the one I wanted. If there was other places to get pictures done I would never come back here. When I asked Jordan who the manager was she informed me she was and all she could do is say sorry and that she can’t speak on why she was the only one helping other customers coming in the door or answering the phone. When asked for the customer service number she informed me they don’t have one and they only have a email.

I stated to her that I wrote them before on an item I never got and that they don’t respond.

She had nothing to say. Very bad place to get pictures done.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Comments

#1520266

She was probably training. They only hire 4 people per location and are always pushing to cut hours.