Update by user Sep 30, 2019

I forgot to mention the first sitting , all pictures were taken with my shirt collar up. The second set , my daughter caught it , but I was unaware she had put it down , outside the suit.

Both went unnoticed by the staff, only caught by us at the review/ sales pitch. They also clearly had NO experience with children! Most shots had them looking off at bubbles! I just opened your e-mail today, I gotta say..

I love this site!

Thank you for the link to a better company too! Sincerely David D.

Original review posted by user Sep 22, 2019

I booked my visit on-line. 4 days prior.

I received 2 calls in 2 days to confirm! When we arrived at 9 am for our sitting. We sat in an empty store till they were " ready" for us. It was a family portrait, but they insisted on taking my time to take photos that I did not want.

They did an incredibly bad job of getting shots of my grandkids. An hour later we sit down to review the photos. After that , she made her sales pitch. After declining extra packages, She told me I was supposed to bring in the on-line coupon.

she then told me that the coupon that I did not bring ,that it is most likely expired! At that point I simply left. So , a Sunday morning wasted. My next Web site will be the BBB , to report your bait and switch tactics.

I only wish I had checked on the web sites that warn people away from your scam.

You have a Large amount of complaints! daviddiliello@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Portrait Innovations Cons: Poor service and bait and switch.

Comments