I take my kids a lot but these pictures look a mess and I asked her to just do the white background first and she refused to the end . So I was only able to get these pictures that’s still not cute my son nipple out . I jus can’t believe I always go to them

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Child Photo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They are required to do things a certain way, as they are not private photographers. The studio is corporate owned and their performance is monitored.

They are required to do a minimum of 3-5 backgrounds depending on the season. They also have a room rotation to follow (start in the first room that has the new seasonal background, do a couple backgrounds in there, customer changes outfits if needed, then move into the 2nd room) and the backgrounds in each room are different.

They are also supposed to do the backgrounds in a certain order - seasonal first, then black, then after changing rooms do 1-3 more including the white vinyl. It’s not always easy for them to please both their job requirements and the customer.

@Anonymous