My family and I always take our pictures at portraits innovation, I was just on the web site for the first time and I was just wondering why isnt there not one picture of a black person?I'm black and I refer all my family and friends to yall and they black,so I know for affect yall have black customers.
Love the work that yall do but I hate the advertising.
I have being seeing alot of this lately and if you ask me we probably support half of yall business, so I need to know why some black folks can't be advertised on yall website for everyone to see?What yall don't think we take good enough pictures?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Picture Gallery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company is totally backwards they have a high turnover rate of photographers who don't know what they're doing. Today I went in to get pictures which I have done..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..."
- "I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."