2.0

Update by user Aug 27

This is not resolved.The only thing they were willing to do was have me return ALL the pictures for a store credit.

Since I do not intend to ever go back a store credit is of no use.

I got the Better Business Bureau involved and still no resolution..They don't really care about customers or customer service.

Original review posted by user Jul 24

Got through my email several times the same package deal for 23.99 including hi res disc and copyright release coupon and went to the studio and had pictures made of my 1 year old granddaughter.I offered the coupon as soon as I walked in and was told they'd get it at the end.

Lady taking pictures was sick but did a good job. Then comes time to look at pictures and I gave her the printed coupon again and she ignored it. I explained that I wanted just the coupon package along with the disc for 23.99. She started with 600.00 worth of pictures and tells me the smallest package to still get the disc was 300.00 worth..

I showed her the coupon and where it said disc included and she said not with that package and if I wanted the disc I had to buy the larger package. I felt I had no choice but to buy the larger package because I wanted the disc. I am NOT happy to be strong armed into paying MUCH more than I could afford! Yes the pictures were great but the lady didnt listen to me about what their own coupon said!

WONT go back after having used them several times before with no issue! Here was what I took in : Free Hi-Res Digital Image to Share with Loved Ones! Portrait Innovations to youshow details 20% Off Entire Order View in a browser window Portrait Innovations SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE Celebrate Summertime Memories 33 Portrait Package + Hi-Res CD + Free $100 16x20 Canvas & 20% Off Order All for Only $23.99 With 20% Off Coupon PLUS, 20% OFF ENTIRE ORDER Plus Free Canvas! | Book Session FREE $100 16x20 Gallery Canvas With 33 Portrait Package Only $23.99Save 20% On All Purchases in Studio including the 33 Portrait Package GET COUPONS > TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT BY PHONE CALL 678.423.0594 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE CLICK HERE > Ashley Park 320 Newnan Crossing Bypass Newnan, GA 30265 | 678.423.0594 Studio Hours: WednesdaySunday, 9 am 6 pm Appointments highly recommended.

Walk-ins are welcome but may be limited based on availability. No subject or sitting fees. Specialty product handling fee applies. Only ONE Portrait Package Advertised Special of your favorite pose per family, group or individual session may be purchased with coupon, from Tuesday, June 20 through Sunday, July 30, 2017.

Promotion is not valid for business purposes, individuals 18 or over or unaccompanied minors. Coupons Expire Sunday, July 30, 2017.

The 20% off coupon cannot be combined with any other percentage off discounts.Offer is subject to change at any time.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Services Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Refund me the difference for the 23.99 package coupon and the 333.78 I was forced to pay to get the pictures and the CD and free canvas print.

I liked: Pictures.

I didn't like: Forced to pay when coupon clearly stated cd part of the package.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments

The $23.99 promotion comes with the cd of only that selected image, not of the whole session

to Anonymous #1378263

Well duh!I can read!

It's on the coupon.

But after asking several times for the package with the disc and showing the printed coupon, I was told I couldn't get the CD without buying a larger package!Pressuring customers NOT a good idea and if you read your reviews I am not the only case not is this store alone in this same tactic!