1.9

I found a coupon in the Sunday paper and decided I would book a session. We have a 3 yr old and a 2 month old and we have never had family photos.

The price on the coupon looked decent, and I was prepared to spend a little more than what was on the coupon, but not the $309 we paid and that included a 10% military discount. Our photographer was actually great at the session went well. It started going downhill when we sat down to review the photos and the package presented to us was $600+ I made it clear that I had no intentions of paying that amount. The employee continued to say we can get it lower as we take out photos.

To keep a long story short, we were told that the 15 picture package was the lowest we could go to keep high resolution photos. I was really upset about having to pay that amount, but my husband gave me the go ahead being that I was so excited to begin with. While we were sitting waiting for our photos to print, I was looking at the screen of the family that were behind us and noticed the price was half of what we paid, and they didn't have all the photos we were forced into getting. By this time it was already to late to ask why they were getting a better deal.

I have so many photos I don't know what to do with... And half of them are cheesy looking. After speaking to coworkers today I learned that this is common practice at this establishment.

I am livid and will definitely not use them ever again and I will tell everyone I know not to use them. If I would have know better I would have hired a professional photographer for the price we paid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1260289

I surely would have asked to get the package the following family had.... pronto...i discussed a price I was comfortable with...either accomodate or you can keep the *** pictures...snap copies with my phone