8096 Agora Pkwy #104, Selma, TX 78154, USA
1.3

Booked an appointment and we sat for almost two hours after our appointment time before we were seen.Staff was rude, background choice was terrible, and the staff decided what they felt would be best for us in the pictures.

What we wanted was not considered at all. Pictures came out okay at best, they try to upsell you for thousands of dollars and only want to give you sheets of the same pose.

Staff is under trained and the customer service department is even worse, they are rude and could careless what anyone thinks of them.Don't waste your time or money on these studios they are a waste of time.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Family Photo Service.

Reason of review: Service was terrible, wait time was unacceptable, portraits were not worth the money, and I have still a month later waiting on my canvas picture. .

I didn't like: Disrespectful, Misleading tactics, Price deception.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments