Browns Summit, North Carolina
2.0

After many years of using Portrait Innovations for our daughters portraits, yesterdays session warrants a complaint.Indeed we all know this business is not really providing "professional" photos of any sort.

There is no real art or real photography that goes on here. However yesterday, I went in with very simple needs: need a headshot for a school photo and did not want any type of poses where my daughter is looking back over shoulder. Simple huh?! Well he had his own agenda, didn't listen, wouldn't take input from me and then tried to convince me that I may still like those shots.

Clearly, none of those were purchased. Our photographer (and I use that world loosely) was about as creative as my dachshund. Now clearly I still spend close to $200 (why I have no idea) but I am very displeased. It makes paying $900 for professional photos seem like a real bargain.

My advice: if you want a quick, standard, boring experience, then this is the place to go.If you are looking for some imagination, experience, and someone who can really capture your childs personality then you should look elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $180. lynntharvey is overall dissatisfied with Portrait Innovations. The most disappointing about portrait innovations photographer at Portrait Innovations was not a good value Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Portrait Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Portrait Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments