N2 Publishing has been by far the most difficult, unprofessional, dishonest, disorganized publishing company I have ever encountered.Not only did they delay publishing our ad by the date stated on our agreement - thereby missing all opportunities to capture holiday shoppers, they also miscommunicated what services we initially signed up for - no ad design services.

This was not an issue since we had ads prepared from other magazines. They never communicated the proper dimensions, never provided a proof of how our ad would appear in the magazine, and printed our ad with thick blue borders to an elegant black ad for cosmetic services - completely ruining the feel of the ad. When I requested to cancel our agreement due to the publishing side not carrying out their end of the agreement - publish our ad on the agreed date and to provide a proof of the ad, they denied they were in violation of our agreement. Instead, they offered a buyout offer just enough to equal legal fees if we decided to sue.

When I asked to speak to someone in the Legal Department to dispute their fulfillment of contractual obligations - as I was informed by the Billing Department was consulted, they never answered my request. Apparently the Billing Department is their highest level of administration, and it's quite obvious now that billing is also their highest obligation. I persisted in terminating the agreement, in communicating with a higher level administrator or a legal representative for the company. They continued to push the deadline for the buyout.

When I didn't budge, informed them I was not paying any more fees, at the end of day on the deadline, they agreed to cancel the agreement.

After two weeks of email exchange with an unqualified, unreceptive, dishonest representative in the billing department, this sick game of "chicken" and bluffing ended.Never have I encountered a company so irresponsible for the quality of service they produce for their advertising clients.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Portrait Innovations?

Comments