I went with my daughter and her 3 little ones to have their holiday photos taken at the Mt. Holly, NJ studio.

In spite of having an appointment, we were told it would be at least a half hour wait because they were very busy. ( We waited 45 minutes.) We were told their company was booking appointments every 5 minutes!!!! This is a ridiculous practice considering they have only 2 areas in which to do the photos. Not to mention it takes way longer than 5 minutes to do the actual picture taking.It is also time consuming to listen to the sales pitch as the photos are presented and the have to wait for the photos to be printed.

It was standing room only today with cranky children and even crankier parents, all of whom had appointments! One woman waited 3 hours last week and had to leave because her children had had enough! She returned today for her appointment to pick up her photos and had to wait another hour! I was prepared to spend much more than the package price but changed my mind whe I felt like we were held hostage.

It's no easy feat to dress up the children, occupy them for 45 minutes, get them to smile for pictures, sit through a sales pitch and then wait for the photos to be developed.

They know they've got you though, because who wants to walk out after spending so much time there. Next time I'm taking my grandchildren AND MONEY to a competitor who values my time and appreciates what a parent goes through to get photos of their precious children.

Review about: Portrait Innovations Photo Service.

Reason of review: Poor scheduling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments